PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 EarthBulb floodlights offer high color rendering and R9 value
We’re excited to introduce our new PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 EarthBulb LED floodlights to maximize the visual experience in high color clarity applications. The LED floodlights offer a color rendering index of greater than 91 and an R9 value of greater than 50.
EarthBulb LED floodlights combine optimal color with smooth dimming technology to less than 5 percent on standard controls applications. The lights are ideal for art museums, retail display, hospitality, restaurant, long-term care and other architectural applications.
We designed the EarthBulb LED PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 lamps to deliver 520, 800 and 1200 lumens as an excellent replacement for 50-, 75- and 120-watt incandescent and halogen floodlights. 3000K replicates the halogen lamps they easily replace. 4000K and 5000K with high color clarity are also available. The LED PAR lamps’ new design offers the same form factor and beam pattern as the PAR lamps that they are replacing. The lamps’ durable, lightweight plastic design has an integral cooling system that reduces stress on fixture components for longer performance life.
Each of the EarthBulb LED PAR floodlights offers:
– 3000K white light with high color rendering rating of > 91
– PAR glass appearance face with similar form fact of halogen PAR
– Multi-chip, chip-on-board LED design with new thermal system
– Available 40° and 25° light beam angles
– Lightweight design for light commercial and residential applications
– Wet location rating
– Advanced LED cooling system to ensure performance for up to 25,000 hours
– Energy Star rating with a 5-year warranty when used 6 hours per day
EarthBulb LED lamps are available at retailers nationwide and can be purchased online. For more information about EarthBulb PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 EarthBulb LED floodlights, visit https://www.earthtronics.com/products-page/led-par-bulbs/.